1.19.2013

January Wishlist


(All Linked To Site)

A pretty minimal wish list, really want some simple bits for when I start work i.e going back to my "dressing more like an adult" plan. The coat's such a nice lovely light colour, would love something like this as all my coats are just 4 times the size of me and not particularly nice.  I don't understand how people still dress so well in this weather I literally walk out the house just wearing all my clothes at once. I've been looking at some fedora style hats to replace the wool beanie that's been superglued to my head all winter, I can't imagine they'll suit me at all but at least I can swan about and pretend to be Millie Mackintosh or something. The shoes I've tried on about a hunded times and they're perfect but I have no money whatsoever at the moment so I can just dream on, the same goes for the bag, it's so gorgeous.

8 comments:

  1. I always love your wishlists, they're perfect. That coat is amazing, such a beautiful colour. I'm always thinking the same about people dressing for the winter - I tend to just resemble a hobo when it's snowy!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this wishlist! I also prefer minimal clothes at the moment. The coat looks pretty perfect to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this selection!


    http://seleneoverthepond.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Literally love everything in this wishlist. Can totally sympathize with the lack of money problem though :-(

    earth-to-brint.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is amazing, everything is so clean cut and fresh. I love your style too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the jeans, and the whole look really!

    Alice x
    rococ0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fedor, my kind of hat and the bra!x

    ReplyDelete